There is no option how to transfer photos from Xiaomi to another medium. His choice depends on where you want to send the pictures, what software is available and whether there is a usb cable.
How to upload photos from Xiaomi to computer
There are many ways to accomplish this task. simple. throw pictures through the cord. To do this, it is enough to perform three simple steps:
- 1. We connect the smartphone through a cord to Windows. A message appears on the display that the gadget is in charging mode. “USB operation mode” is changed to “File Transfer”.
- 2. Open the “My computer” on the PC, select the connected device in the list of drives. By pressing, we start using it as a flash drive.
The second modern option for transit photos from the MIUI gallery to Windows is the use of various special applications and a wi-fi network. Common is the use of FTP. To implement the method, it is required to connect both exchange participants to a wireless network and follow the steps on the smartphone:
- go to Explorer;
- move left and fall into categories;
- Click the FTP icon.
In the menu for creating an FTP server, click the Start Server button and copy the resulting link. Enter it in the address bar of the browser on the computer and confirm with Enter.
Video: Xiaomi Redmi Watch What Program Need
The file system of the smartphone appears on the monitor. Now the pairing between the two devices is established and you can exchange files.
How to take photos from xiaomi to another smartphone
If we are talking about the “brother” of the same name, then you can use the “Transfer” or “Mi Mover” function (in modern models). It works when the bluetooth is turned on according to the scheme:
- Find a shortcut with the name of the option (settings are optional);
- Set the Sender / Recipient status and select the data group to import. In the case of modern phones, the “Recipient” will open a picture with a QR code.
If you want to transfer pictures to another phone model, then the “Bluetooth” function will be the easiest way.
How to transfer photos to a Xiaomi card
Before you actively use the camera in your smartphone, you need to put a save location in the settings. This can be done through the camera settings and the inclusion of the appropriate slider as shown below.
In the case where there is a need to free the gadget’s memory by transferring existing photos, to do this most quickly through the cord and PC.
Any consultation: 8 (495) 182-05-75