The use of QR codes is gaining popularity. Just a few moves, and you can pay with any receipts and much more. The article will discuss how to scan a QR code on Huawei, and where this function is located.
What is a QR code?
What is a QR code? In fact, this is a link where you can go only by scanning it using your smartphone.
To complete these steps, you will need to use the camera on your smartphone. But also for this you need to download a special application. For example, there are a large number of such programs on Google Play. It remains to choose the appropriate software for yourself.
How to scan code
For Huawei smartphones, there are several ways to scan a barcode. Let’s consider each of them in detail.
We scan the code on EMUI 9
- From the main screen of the smartphone, open the Google Assistant. When the window opens, a small scan icon will appear on the left side.
- By clicking on this icon, we bring the phone to the QR code and scan.
- After a successful attempt, the necessary information will be displayed on the screen.
- For more information, select the magnifying glass icon on the screen.
Methods of scanning QR on EMUI 8
Users of Huawei smartphones on the EMUI 8 shell can scan qr code in two ways.
It’s not necessary to unlock your smartphone’s screen to scan a barcode on your phone.
- Press the power button to turn on the locked screen.
- Drag your finger from bottom to top of the screen and open advanced options.
- A panel with icons will open at the very bottom.
- You must select the QR scanner icon.
- We point the scanner at the code and all available information will be displayed on the screen.
Video: Where is the Qr Code On The Phone?
In addition, you can use the function on the unlocked screen. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Pull from the center of the screen down.
- A menu with applications opens.
- Select the box with the code scan icon.
How to scan using a camera
You can also scan the code through the regular Camera app on your smartphone. This method is the longest and most difficult of all.
- To read the QR on your mobile, open the camera.
- A small menu will be displayed at the bottom, where you need to click the “” button.
- In the window that appears, select the scanner icon.
- A menu will open where you need to put the code in the displayed window and take a picture.
- A small image of the scanned code that you need to click will be displayed at the bottom left.
- A toolbar will open, where we select the “” button, and then “Scan QR”
- After all these steps, the information will be displayed on the smartphone screen.
We scan using third-party applications
If for some reason the standard methods do not suit you, you can download the QR code reader from the Play Store.
QR Scanner. The program is considered one of the best. The fact is that the software was developed by Kaspersky Lab. This is a well-known developer of antivirus software. This means that the phone scanning application will check QR links for malware. Thus, you can protect your device from virus attacks.
Lightning QR scanner. An application that is also worthy of attention. It has a high speed and accuracy of scanning. Software allows you to scan any barcodes. It is possible to save information by e-mail, which is indicated in the settings. This is one of the few applications that has backlighting. You can activate the smartphone flash in the program to highlight the QR code for reading in the dark.
All described methods work on Huawei smartphones. To scan the code, just turn on the scanner and perform simple steps.