Over the past 5 years, the development of the Android system has been growing rapidly. It is constantly improved by introducing modern developments. Several dozens of new applications appear daily. But with the increasing popularity, the number of problems that can be encountered with its daily use also increases. For example, on the android, applications themselves can begin to be installed, and after that. ads everywhere appear. In this article we will describe the possible causes of such problems and offer several solutions.
In order to understand what caused the non-standard operation of your Android, try to recall what changes were made to the system, for example, installed applications or updated it. We have prepared a list of frequently asked questions.
2. When connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or using a mobile operator the device starts automatically downloading or updating applications. Because of this, it is impossible to open any page (even Vkontakte does not open), the system itself takes a long time to load, and it periodically slows down when working. Updating occurs already installed programs, such as browsers or maps, and mainly functional applications are installed, such as Yandex Taxi, Maps, antiviruses or other utilities. When they are deleted, android stops hanging, but after rebooting and connecting to the Internet, the download starts again. In this case, we can talk about incorrect settings of the "Automatic update". That is, the system itself every time tries to update the program for your convenience. In order to avoid this, you must do the following:
- Open "Settings". "application manager". "everything". In this list, select the applications that interfere with you and click "force stop"Or" disable ".
- Now let’s takePlaymarket". To do this, after entering it, we shift the current bookmark to the side with the sensor, until the "settings" menu. Here in the column "Auto update apps", Select"Never".
3. If your Android starts to “live its own life” after installing any application, that is, independently installs games, Chinese programs or asks to send a message to a short number, this means that you have a virus in your system. And the disposal procedure is quite complicated.
- Run a system check with Clean master or Ccleaner. They will check the system for the presence of a virus bootloader and unnecessary garbage;
- Install an antivirus program and check your android. We recommend using Dr. Web or antimalware;
- Do a full cleanup of android. For phones, the instruction is one, but for tablets a little different.
If after all these steps, you did not get the desired result, then the malware is in the firmware itself. Only system update or firmware helps here. In Samsungs, this can be done at home with a cable for the phone and Samsung KIES.
In order to update the firmware of your Samsung phone, just after installing KIES on your computer, in the “firmware” section, press the corresponding button.
We hope you find this article helpful. As a conclusion, we will provide some tips on what to do so that in the future applications would not be automatically installed on your device:
- Change your Google Account password;
- When using, prohibit installing applications from unknown sources;
- Install games and applications only from the Play market or Yandex Store. Do not download hacked games from sites unknown to you.
Still have questions, write them in the comments.