VK blacklist is a way to protect your page from unwanted subscribers, spam, and "yesterday’s" friends. In real life, it is easy to limit the presence of unpleasant personalities by simply ceasing to meet them. The virtual world has destroyed borders, both territorial and quantitative.
The friends contact list of many users has thousands of people from all over the world. People publish personal photos, change statuses, tell their news and actively comment on friends’ actions.
But not everyone behaves delicately and politely. There are louts who gladly do nasty things, write unpleasant notes, are rude or insulting. Instead of sorting out relationships, getting nervous and upset, you can send this person to ignore. that’s what the emergency situation means in VK.
How does the function work?
What happens after the user is in the black list?
- He will not be able to go to the page of the author who blocked him (but we can teach you how to view the profile if you are on the black list);
- He will not write a personal message (although there are a couple of tricky loopholes to circumvent this ban and write, even while in emergency situations);
- Will not see new photos, videos, statuses, publications on the wall;
- Fails to invite to a meeting, add to group;
- Access to commenting on any actions of the author will be lost;
- Both users will disappear from the shared contact lists.
All that a “demoted" person will see if he uses the advanced search is an inscription about restricting access to the author’s page, as well as his last name, first name and profile picture.
By the way, if one user sends another to the black list, then all attempts to find out whom this friend added as a friend risk failing. Because there is only one small and cunning loophole how to do it.
In order to finally understand what an emergency in VK is, you need to remember the black list on your mobile phone. The principle of their action is identical. this is a complete restriction on communication in any of its forms.
Where to find the option?
How to enter the VK blacklist, open the list of previously added people, or delete someone from there? Instructions for finding the option you need depend on which device you use on the social network.
On the computer
The easiest way to find the block is with the full-screen version. For this:
- You need to click on the circle with the avatar, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen, and in the menu that appears, go to the “Settings” line;
Please note that if the social network was previously opened on a mobile device, and you are currently accessing the page through a computer, this menu will not have a settings section. It will be necessary to log out of the system in the smartphone, then update the browser window. Or look for where in the VK there is a black list (ES) in the mobile version of the social network. But more about that below.
- In the settings on the right in the corner is a list of subsections of the sector. The fourth tab on top is the blacklist;
- In the section right at the top is the blue Add to Blacklist button. After clicking, a search string appears. They search for the desired profile and click on it;
- The same actions can be performed by the admin group or community. The only difference is that the group administrator can specify additional settings when blocking. For example, set a deadline for blocking or send a notification to the user, for which he fell out of favor.
But do not worry, because the process is reversible. If you do not know how to adjust the blacklist in a contact, how and where to find previously added ones and see your emergency, just go to the section. Right below the blue button, your ignore list will be displayed.
On the phone
If you prefer to communicate on the social network via a mobile device, then in order to find the emergency situations on your phone, use the following simple instruction:
- Log in to your personal profile on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet);
- Click on the icon with three stripes in the lower block of the menu, and then go to the “Settings” section (as a rule, it is displayed as a gear);
- About the middle you will see the desired menu item. Click on the name “Black List” and your personal black list will open in front of you. Please note that here you can remove another user from your personal "hit list". But, unfortunately, it will not help you get out of the black list if your friend banned you.
By the way, if you have not used the function before, then on the mobile screen you will see a notification that the list is empty.
Using emergency situations in VK is not at all difficult. Suppose there is a person who aggressively throws you messages and would like to get rid of such an intrusive interlocutor. What to do?
- To get started, log in to the social network using your username and password.
- Now go to the profile you need and block it. On the phone, this can be done by clicking the ellipsis in the upper right corner and pressing the corresponding button. Example on the screen.
- On a computer, the principle of operation is similar. Go to the page to the person. Under the avatar, click on the ellipsis and select "Report".
- Pay attention to the line at the bottom, there you can put a checkmark to block access to the page.
- Well, or you can always throw a person into an emergency through the settings, as mentioned above.
If you are ready to continue communicating with a person, then you can always clear the blacklist. To do this, just follow the instructions again, just click "Unlock" / "Delete". And that’s it, you can continue to write messages to your friend and throw stickers.
What does emergency mean in VK
As we have already figured out, the most common version of what an emergency in VC can mean is a black list. But this is not the only meaning of the phrase, and it all depends on the context in which you use it.
For example, if you heard:
- “I have an emergency”, that word stands for “emergency”, that is, a person has trouble, trouble, problems;
- “One hour did something” means that one member of a person’s family did something.
- “I have an apartment in an emergency” means that a person has acquired a private property.
- And of course, “threw it in the emergency” is deciphered, that someone added to the black list, that is, banally blocked.
As you can see, there are many options, and before decrypting, do not forget to familiarize yourself with the context so as not to look silly.
Using the Black List function in VK is very popular. it allows you to filter out unpleasant guests without closing the page. The user will not receive a notification that he was added to the block, he will simply stop seeing your updates. This is an ideal opportunity to filter your virtual environment!