Set up your phone correctly! Internet, hard reset, graphic lock.
05/14/2014 Resetter Comments 23 comments
How to reset Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605)? In this article I will talk about this in detail. Since hard reset using the phone buttons is not provided in the stock version of the firmware, you can reset the settings through the special Sony PC companion program or through the menu. Further, the reasons for accessing the reset:
– put yesterday the pattern key on the Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605) and forgot it (incorrectly entered the pattern key several times)
– “many attempts to enter the graphic key” Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605)
– forgot the control word and need to unlock from the pattern, password or pattern Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605)
– forgot email and password for Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605)
– Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605) is frozen and does not turn on the logo
– installed the program \ game and after that the phone does not turn on
– Sony Xperia E (C1504, C1505, C1605) is very slow
– set the password to protect and forgot it
– I need to unlock the pattern key on a Sony Xperia E phone (C1504, C1505, C1605)
You should know! After resetting your phone, all your personal information will be deleted from your phone: SMS, calls, profiles, programs, games and applications, settings. If this data is extremely important to you, we advise you to take care of it in advance. To do this, you can make a backup (as an option to transfer files to a computer), or rewrite the necessary data manually. In order to recover files after hard reset, there is a special program. Read more in our article:
Video: Sony Xperia E1 D2005 How to Unlock
One of the conditions for a successful reset is the normal charge of the phone, at least 50%. Ways to reset:
- Download and install the program on your computer from the link.
- Turn off the phone. To do this, hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- We launch the installed program and connect the usb cable to the computer (BUT! Only to the computer, not to the phone yet).
- In the launched program, click on Start under the Support Zone inscription, then “Update phone / tablet software”.
- In the window that appears, click on “Restore phone / tablet.”
- Instructions will appear on the screen. We carefully read them, click on the checkmarks and click Next.
- After passing through several stages, you will be prompted to select the model of your device. Choose your model Sony Xperia E.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- As a result, the program will begin the process of restoring the phone. We are waiting for the end of this process and disconnect the phone.
The same actions can be done using the program for Software Updates. Sony Update Service.
Resetting the settings can also be done through the menu:
Menu. Settings. Restore and reset. Reset settings. Erase everything.
Video tutorial on the example of Sony Xperia J: