Set up your phone correctly! Internet, hard reset, graphic lock.
05/12/2014 Resetter Comments 9 comments
In this article, I will describe the reset process to the factory models of Sony Xperia Neo V, L (mt11i, mt25i, mt15i). Since hard reset using the phone buttons is not provided in the stock version of the firmware, you can only perform a reset using the Sony PC companion software (using a computer and usb cord for this) or using the menu. Now I would like to dwell on the reasons why users turn to resetting settings. Most popular:
– put yesterday the pattern key on Sony Xperia Neo V, L and forgot it (incorrectly entered the pattern key several times)
– “many attempts to enter a graphic key” Sony Xperia Neo V, L
– forgot the control word and you need to unlock from the pattern, password or Xperia pattern
– forgot email and password for Sony Xperia Neo V, L
– Sony Xperia Neo V, L freezes and does not turn on the logo
– installed the program \ game and after that the phone does not turn on
– Sony Xperia Neo V, L is very slow
– set the password to protect and forgot it
– I need to unlock the graphic key on the phone Sony Xperia Neo V, L
You should know! After resetting your phone, all your personal information will be deleted from your phone: SMS, calls, profiles, programs, games and applications, settings. If this data is extremely important to you, we advise you to take care of it in advance. To do this, you can make a backup (as an option to transfer files to a computer), or rewrite the necessary data manually. In order to recover files after hard reset, there is a special program. Read more in our article:
Video: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Mt15i Not Turning On
One of the conditions for a successful reset is the normal charge of the phone, at least 50%. Ways to reset:
- Download and install the program from the link.
- Turn off Sony Xperia Neo V, L.
- We launch the previously installed program and connect the usb cable to the computer (BUT! So far only to the computer).
- In the program, click on Start under the inscription Support Zone, then “Update phone / tablet software”.
- In the window that appears, click on “Restore phone / tablet.”
- Further on the screen instructions will be indicated. We carefully read them, click on the checkmarks and click Next.
- After passing through several stages, you will be prompted to select the model of your device. Choose your model Sony Xperia Neo (V or L).
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- As a result, the program will begin the process of restoring the phone. We are waiting for the end of this process and disconnect the phone.
Menu. Settings. Restore and reset. Reset settings. Erase everything.
Video tutorial on the example of Sony Xperia J: