Android gadget users know that without the Play Market. nowhere. The value of the application lies not only in the fact that it is the most complete resource of books, films, games and useful programs for a smartphone, but also in ease of use. Based on this, it is possible to understand the panic that grips the user when the Play Market is not working. Let’s look at why this happens and what to do about it.
- The first possible reason is application not installed or removed from your device.
You can read about how to solve this problem in an article on installing and registering with Google services.
- The second tip does not sparkle with originality, but, nevertheless, often simple reboot The device can help.
If the Play Market does not work due to an uncritical system failure, turn the device off and on.
- You can also try reconfigure Google Play Market:
1) go to "Settings",
2) we are looking for “Application Manager” or “Applications”,
3) select from the list of Google Play Market,
4) we find the button “Erase data” (in some models it is called “Clear cache”).
- If clearing the cache didn’t help, try get rid of program updates. in the same place as in the previous paragraph:
1) again go to the "Settings",
2) select "Application Manager",
3) we are looking in the list of Google Play Market,
4) click "Uninstall updates."
Thus, the application returns to its original state. If, after this, the Play Market crashes at launch, go to the next step.
- Reset service settings Google Play
We do everything the same way as in the 3rd council, only instead of “Google Play Market” we select “Google Play Services” and there we already clear the cache.
- Another reason Play Store doesn’t work may be inactivity of the "Download Manager":
1) go to "Settings",
2) further in the “Applications”,
3) there we select "Everything",
4) in the list we find "Download Manager",
5) if the dispatcher is not turned on, activate it. BUT! If it is on, do not touch anything and look for another reason for our problem.
- Sometimes the Play Market crashes due to the fact that Google Accounts Disabled. To start it, go to the same place as in the previous paragraph:
2) we are looking for "Applications",
3) open the tab “Everything”,
4) select "Google Accounts", if the application is inactive. turn it on. If everything works like that, we don’t touch it and go further.
By the way, you can read more about managing your account on the Google Play Market here.
- Often the cause of disruptions in the Google Play Market is lack of internet connection.
To check the connection, go to any browser and try to visit any site. If the site does not open, most likely you have problems with the Internet. Check the balance if using mobile Internet, restart the router if your smartphone or tablet is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- If the Play Market does not open and says “There is no connection”, but you are sure that everything is in order with the Internet, most likely, the matter is wrong time:
1) we find in the settings the column "Date and Time",
2) check the box next to “Date and time of the network” and “Time zone of the network”.
- Solving a problem with a non-launching application can help Clean master. Install Ccleaner, launch, click "Clear", wait for the end of the procedure. Done.
- A desperate, but time-tested method. Hard Reset, reset all settings. After reset, the gadget returns to the factory settings. The downside is that the data and applications that you installed are lost. Plus. it really solves most system problems, after which the device works as it should.
If you do not want to lose your data, make a backup of the system in the "Data Backup" section.
So, do a factory reset:
1) go to "Settings",
2) select "Recovery and reset",
3) look for "Reset all phone / tablet settings)",
4) click "Erase everything."
After that, the gadget will reboot and turn on as good as new. at the factory settings.
About how you can completely remove, and then restore the Play Market. read here.
- Do not forget that there are applications that block the normal operation of the Google Play Market. For example, the popular Freedom application, which allows you to make in-game purchases for free, often interferes with the normal operation of the Google application market.
- Residents of Crimea may face problems in using the Play Market due to sanctions against the Russian Federation, to which Google has joined. But you will read about it here.
We examined 13 main reasons why the Play Market does not work. If, after you have completed all the steps, the problem is not resolved, you should contact a specialist. Our guide to all Play Market errors can also help you.