Set up your phone correctly! Internet, hard reset, graphic lock.
01/05/2018 Resetter Comments 5 comments
It is important to remember or write down the data (login and password) for logging into your google account. After resetting the settings, you will need them to synchronize your data (contacts, applications, etc.) with the phone and to access the phone.
The hard reset method helps to reset the pattern or digital password in case you forget it.
To perform a hard reset Samsung J730F Galaxy J7 2017, follow these instructions:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Press button Nutrition for 2-3 seconds and select “Reload“.
- As soon as you press the reboot, immediately hold down the buttons at the same time: Volume upHome (Central)Turning on.
- The buttons can be released when the screen saver appears.
- Somewhere after 10 seconds, the phone will go into the recovery menu.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset“. Management is carried out by buttons Volume and button Turning on to confirm the selection.
- Choose “Yes. delete all user data“.
- The last action is reboot system now.
- Expect smartphone downloads.
Video: Samsung J730fm Ds Not Turning On
Reset settings using the menu:
- At the bottom of the screen, go to Menu.
- Find Settings.
- Go to point Recovery and reset.
- Tap on the name Reset.
- Give your consent to the reset by clicking Reset and Erase everything.
- Expect the phone to load.
Video instruction (FRP bypass):
If you are experiencing problems with a blocked Google account, then I suggest watching a video on how to remove a forgotten google account on the Samsung J730F Galaxy J7 2017: