A detailed description of the process of flashing a mobile phone Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note with all the necessary files and programs.
What is needed for firmware
- Micro usb cable
- Odin3 v1.85.exe firmware downloader
- PIT files with memory layout:
choose one, depending on the amount of installed device memory!
- Q1_20110914_16GB.pit. 16GB version
- Q1_20110919_32GB.pit. 32GB version
Recording multi-file firmware
- Run the bootloader program Odin3 v1.85.exe, make sure the program settings file odin3.ini located in the same folder as the bootloader itself.
- In the program settings. Option select. Re-partition, Auto reboot, and F. Reset Time
- Then, in turn, add the files for the firmware, first Pit. model settings file, after PDA, PHONE, CSC in turn as in the picture.
- When all the preparations of the flasher have been made, we proceed to enter the phone in the firmware download mode. To enter the phone in firmware mode “Odin mode”You need to hold down the“Volume down”“the confirmation”And“Turning on“When the message“Warning !!” After reading all the warnings, we dutifully agree and press the “Volume up”
- Now connect the phone to the computer using Micro usb cable. We need to make sure the phone is connected, for this, pay attention to [ID: COM] if it is filled in yellow and there is a port number, then the connection is successful.
- Everything is ready for the beginning of the firmware and you can safely click on the “Start”
- The firmware process will take no more than 3-5 minutes after its completion, a corresponding message will be given and a “green light” will be given to disconnect the phone from the computer.
- Disconnect the phone from Micro usb cable. Wait until the phone is fully loaded and check that the installed version is correct
Video: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Flash
Single-file firmware recording
The recording procedure for single-file firmware is the same as for multi-file firmware, the difference in several points: