Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E Is a branded smartphone running Android 4.4. Here you will learn the characteristics of how to get root or reset, and you can also download firmware (for Odin, for example) and instructions on Samsung.
Root on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E
How to get the root for Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E See instructions below.
If the applications did not help, ask in the root topic on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Case Type: Classic
- Case Material: Plastic
- Management: mechanical / touch
- SIM Type: micro SIM
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- Weight: 138g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 67.9×130.2×9.8 mm View all
Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a Samsung smartphone and how to fix them?
- If the Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
Video: Samsung G350e Wifi Not Turning On
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E
Instructions on how to Hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data”.> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the pattern key if you forget it and now you can’t unlock your Samsung smartphone. On the Galaxy Star Advance SM-G350E, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction