Samsung, like many other companies, offers the owners of their devices to create a special account. This account is a kind of account that combines all Samsung services at once, and also stores important data. When registering, a unique name is reserved for the user corresponding to the attached email. How to create and how to delete Samsung account? What does he even give? About it below.
How to register a Samsung account
This account can only be used by Samsung device owners. The registration process does not require a lot of free time and any special knowledge, which makes it accessible even for inexperienced users. On every modern Samsung Galaxy device, an account is created in the same way, so this instruction is suitable for all owners of smartphones and tablets of this company.
How to register a Samsung account:
- Turn on the internet. Both Wi-fi and regular 3G / 4G are suitable.
- Open the menu on the device and go to “Settings”.
- In the settings list, find the “Cloud and accounts” section, inside it, click on “Accounts”.
- Add a new account by clicking the appropriate button.
- Select “Samsung account” and click on the create account button again.
- Fill in all the fields provided:
- Email. You can use any mailbox to which you have access. It must be remembered, because she will be login.
- Password. It is advisable to come up with a complex combination of numbers, letters and symbols, so that their total number is more than 12 characters. this will increase the security of the account.
- Year of birth, as well as first and last name. It is recommended to indicate your real data, as this can help with account recovery, if necessary.
Video: Samsung Account Registration From Phone
- Registration completed. The device will automatically log into your account immediately after confirming the mail.
What gives Samsung account
If you create a Samsung account, the user will receive a number of advantages that can be very useful in the daily use of the device. They consist in synchronization performed automatically with Samsung servers. This will allow you to view the necessary data from a computer or other device that is logged in from the same account, and also very quickly and easily transfer the most important data when replacing the device with a new one. Almost all smartphones and tablets allow you to synchronize the following:
- Calendar (events and tasks);
- Samsung Pay
- Browser bookmarks;
- Samsung app data.
In the settings you can choose what exactly to synchronize.
How to reset Samsung account
In some cases, you may need to reset your Samsung account. For example, when selling your device. Performing it is even easier than registering. This will require the following actions:
- Go to Settings.
- Find “Cloud and Accounts,” and in the menu that opens, “Accounts.”
- Click on the “Samsung account”.
- Click on the “Options” button, which is located in the upper right corner.
- Click “Delete account”, then in the window that appears again.
- Unlinking from Samsung account completed.
If you disconnect from the Samsung account on the device, all data downloaded from the account will be deleted.