It’s no secret that the most vulnerable and fragile part of the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro smartphone is its glass and screen. The manufacturer of this smartphone model declared it to be a fairly robust mobile device, but in reality the screen turned out to be rather fragile. Even a small height and drop can be fatal for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and lead to cracks and chips on the glass. To prevent this from happening, our professional and experienced craftsmen from Mobitul recommend installing an additional protective glass and using a phone case. But if nevertheless by negligence, the screen of your smartphone suffered from a fall, squeezing or shock. bring it to our professional and experienced engineers soon. Only our masters will quickly and professionally fix any damage to your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
Thanks to the latest equipment and the constant updating of the knowledge of our graduates, we carry out the replacement of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro glass in the shortest possible time. no more than 4 hours. Our best masters in their field have tremendous experience in working with the most complex smartphone failures. So you do not have to worry about restoring your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, because Mobitool will do everything at the highest level, also with a guarantee for the repair.
What other cases can cause the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro screen to break?
As we already said, the most common cause of a breakdown is a hit or an unsuccessful fall, even if the height was relatively small. But there are a number of cases because of which your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro smartphone can be seriously damaged, especially if it is not protected by anything, for example:
Video: Redmi 6 Pro Display Replacement
- Squeezing (put in the back pocket of the trousers and sat down or accidentally put something on top of the phone);
- Scratches from foreign objects in your pocket (especially if your phone is not in a case and without a protective glass, but you carry it along with the keys);
- Moisture (dropped into water or spilled tea, for example, and moisture flowed under the body and glass);
- Overheating (here, of course, not only the touchscreen can usually stop working from high temperatures).
We value each of our clients and their time, therefore we conduct a thorough professional diagnosis first. It takes only 15 minutes, and only after its implementation we proceed to repair if it is required. Diagnostics in the Mobitool service center is an absolutely free service for all our customers. It is necessary in all, even minor cases, as it helps to determine further actions and significantly saves time.
What other failures does the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro screen not work?
- Damage to the board (in this case, not only the image may disappear);
- The contact connecting the screen with the rest of the “stuffing” of your smartphone has gone;
- Software failure (usually resolved by rebooting the mobile device);
- Factory defect (usually some part of the screen does not respond, refusal to work with touch buttons);
Replacing the glass of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro or any other smartphone repair is possible in our service center, even if you are outside of Kiev. For your convenience, New Mail will receive and deliver your phone to us using courier delivery throughout Ukraine.
Also for your convenience there is both cash and cashless payments, a flexible system of discounts and the most optimal prices throughout Ukraine.
Mobitul is located five minutes from the metro station on Gerov Dnepr. You can get to our service center quite quickly, even if the whole of Kiev is in traffic.
Absolutely all the detailed information can be checked with our manager at the indicated phone number, as well as on our website, where there is also a price list with prices for a particular repair or glass replacement.