All about local area networks and network equipment
What’s wrong with Play Market on Meizu
Meizu smartphone runs on Flyme mobile OS
The following causes errors:
- Google profile malfunction (you need to restart it or reset Meizu device to factory settings).
- The irrelevance of the version of the market installed on the gadget.
- Updates of Flyme itself: “Play Market” has ceased to meet higher requirements or the update was installed incorrectly.
Install the Play Market, if it is not in the smartphone menu
Installation using built-in mobile OS tools
You can not change your habits and continue to use the “Play Market” by installing it in your Flyme-based phone
This installation method is suitable for Meizu phones purchased only in the CIS countries and Europe. If you have a smartphone made for Chinese consumers, you need to install the market manually. You can find out if your model is official by a unique IMEI number:
- Dial the command # 06 # on your smartphone like a regular phone number and press the call button. One or two IMEI numbers will appear on the screen. Copy the combination. If two appeared, only the first.
Command # 06 # will allow you to quickly find out IMEI devices
IMEI is also located in the “About Phone” section in the settings
Enter IMEI on the site and click on “Check”
On one of the desktops, find AppCenter
Tap on the search icon in the menu below
Google Installer is in the Featured tab
In the Best application, all utilities are located on one page
Tap on “Install” to the right of the name
Wait for all components to download and install.
Reboot the device for all changes to take effect
After successful installation, the market icon will appear on the desktop
The latest Flyme firmware version has a security rule: the first disclosure of the Play Market interface should take place on a smartphone with a SIM installed. Therefore, be sure to make sure that the card was not just inserted, but also recognized by the device.
Manual installation via apk file
Add the Google Installer app to your cart
Tap on OK to agree to delete
Go to the Fingerprints and Security section.
Tap on switch for unknown sources
Download the apk file for installing Google services and applications from the official Flyme website
Video: Meizu M3 Does Not Open Play Market
Click on “Download” at the bottom of the screen.
Watch the download progress in the notification menu
Click on the downloaded file in the menu
Click on “Open” in the dialog box.
The file should be safe. click on “Continue”
Read the information and click on “Next”
Start the installation via apk file
We are waiting for the installation of Google Installer
Click on “Install” to start the installation of Google services.
We are waiting for all data to be downloaded from Google servers.
We are waiting for the installation of services to finish
Follow the link to install the market
We are waiting for the download of data for the market to complete.
We go to the market and go to your Google profile
Play Market does not open or crashes. what to do
- We open its interface and find the utility for Google services through the search bar. We open the page with it. Or you can find the Google Installer application right on your desktop.
- Click on Uninstall to start cleaning the system from services, which includes the market.
At the bottom there will be an Uninstall button. tap on it to remove the program
Click on A Key To Install to return all services
Enter login details
If the reinstallation failed, proceed to the manual installation of Google services (it is described in the section above).
Applications in Play Market not downloading
If each application download fails, use the methods described below.
If the problems began to arise due to failures in the Google account, you need to restart it: add a new profile, work in it for a while, and then go back to the old one:
- Create a new Google profile. email. Go to the official website for this. You can use both the smartphone itself for this and the computer.
Before the procedure, create a new Google account
Click on the line “Add account” below
Select Account Type. Google
Type in the login information from the account you just created
As a result, there should be two Google accounts in the list
Reset to factory settings
This is an extreme but effective method. Its downside is that you have to delete personal data along with all settings and applications. Suitable way for Meizu M2 Note, M1 Note, MX4 and other models.
Via the Settings interface
The easiest way to start a reset is through a special section in the settings:
- Go to the block with information about the device.
Go to the “About phone” block in the settings
Click on the line “Memory”
Go to Factory Data Reset
Highlight the first and optionally the second item. start recovery
Select items and click on “Data Cleansing”
Through the “Recovery” mode
You can use the special Recovery mode to start a reset. It is turned on through a shell that loads separately from the OS:
- Hold the lock key to turn off the phone completely.
- As soon as the screen goes blank, press the volume up button and the lock button at the same time.
- We see the “Recovery” menu, in which we are interested in the Clear data item.
In Recovery mode, tap on Start
Video: how to reset to initial settings on Meizu
Clearing previous downloads
Software installation from the market may not start due to the fact that the “Download Manager” is full of information about earlier downloads. Free it like this:
- In the settings, open the block for applications.
- In the “All” tab, find the dispatcher responsible for the download.
Delete all dispatcher data and clear its cache