Here is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing Windows on a Lenovo Miix 3 10 tablet. Our editors have chosen the most suitable ways to reinstall the system for this Lenovo model.
If this instruction fails Try to entrust the firmware to a professional. Recall that the factory version of the tablet system is. Windows 8.
1. Charge the flashing tablet 100%.
2. We save from the flash drive, sim card and tablet memory all the data that can not be lost. Simka (if any) can be pulled out.
3. The following are two options:
Download and drop off the necessary firmware (installation version of Windows) to the memory card or USB flash drive (from 4 GB), install the USB flash drive into the tablet. You can select and download the firmware here.
If there is a docking station with a keyboard. well, if not, then connect any USB keyboard to the USB port of the flashing tablet.
If the tablet does not have a full USB, then a USB OTG cable is also needed.
Now turn on the tablet and hold down the Esc button on the keyboard connected to it.
The tablet’s BIOS will open in which you need to select the disk on which the installation system is located. This is the same memory card or flash drive, in which we previously threw off the installation version of Windows. Typically, the BIOS indicates the main drive of the tablet, from which it is now unnecessary to boot.
Video: Lenovo Miix 3 1030 Install Windows 10
Next, save the settings, the tablet will reboot and begin installing Windows.
Download and drop off the necessary firmware (installation version of Windows) into a separate disk on a tablet or on a memory card (from 4 GB). You can select and download the firmware here.
Run the system installation file from the distribution
4. We indicate the section under Windows or we update the current.
5. During the installation process, the tablet may reboot a couple of times. this is normal.
6. Installation is complete, configure the system.
7. Done. If after loading an already installed system the screen does not respond to clicks, it means that Windows does not include sensor support.
Use the keyboard buttons to navigate through the system to the desired location (like a mouse).
Space Is an object selection
Arrows. you can scroll through the list
After that, Windows will provide a choice of input method. Pen and touch input. We select it and use it.