It looks stylish, a good screen and a folding angle.
A lot of pre-installed garbage. Even YouTube slows down. After updating the BIOS, the keyboard stopped working through the built-in utility. I had to clamp the power button for 30 seconds.
Slow, with a bunch of garbage and utilities from the manufacturer, which are not so easy to remove.
Sometimes it freezes or does not turn on the first time.
Eight-year-old Asus is faster and more stable.
The perfect laptop. Suitable for both work and games
The only drawback is the lack of IPS matrix
5 hours at low load.
– Awfully slow hard drive (WDC WD10SPZX-24Z10T0). Windows 10 without drivers and software, after shutting down Microsoft Market, OneDrive, Windows Defender and telemetry takes about a minute to load. this is hell.
– The screen has no viewing angles, as well as contrast. TN matrix 1366×768.
– Awfully slow work in principle.
– The wild price for such functionality and processor. Core i3 6006U. the prices for RAM have long fallen, but this does not apply to this country.
– The shutdown button directly on the keyboard. you can accidentally press, but this is not scary, because it does not work at all. When pressed for a long time, it shuts down the computer.
– Only 4GB RAM DDR4 2133MHz. less than on my cell phone. She is so incomprehensible that she does not have SPD. CPU-Z and HWINFO do not detect it.
– The right mouse button on the double tap on the touchpad does not work. driver curves. The problem has been going on since 2016! You can fix it through the registry.
Video: Lenovo Ideapad 320 Does Not Work Fn
– Lenovo has already stopped supporting the laptop, so the latest BIOS is already from December 2018.
– No indicator / LED access to HDD / SSD.
Over the past two months, two IdeaPad 320-15ISK laptops have passed through me. Their disadvantages are higher.
The review concerns model with
Intel Core i3-6006U / 4GB DDR4 2133MHz / 1TB HDD / 15.6"
Monitor: Chi Mei CMN15DB (N156BGA-EA2)
HDD: 1TB WDC WD10SPZX-24Z10T0
– The ratio of iron / price;
– not heated;
– ships without Windows (15 karma)
– Matrix, small viewing angles;
– touchpad bounce (such a design);
– large screen frames;
– small vertical arrow keys.
Configuration: Intel Core i3 6006U 2000 MHz / 15.6"/ 1920×1080 / 4Gb / 128Gb SSD.
Linux works without any problems.
The memory is soldered, there is an additional slot.
Easy to disassemble.
Build quality, performance, screen, design, dimensions.
No for this amount.
An excellent laptop for your money and work and play (not in GTA5 at maximum speed of course, but it’s easier to cope with games cheerfully on a good graph and fps)
Poor performance, after six months of use it began to hang on charging, one RAM slot, poor webcam, the processor does not even pull out games from the early 2000s, the battery holds a charge for an hour and a half