The problem of the lack of IMEI can occur on a Chinese Android smartphone due to the fact that you performed a reset or flashed it. How to restore IMEI on a Chinese smartphone can learn from this article!
Is there an IMEI or not?
You can find out by dialing the combination # 06 # in the dialers, after which you will either see your IMEI or nothing or zeros.
Is there no IMEI? How to repair IMEI on a Chinese smartphone?
Below we have presented you 5 ways to restore IMEI on your Android smartphone, if the first one does not fit, then try others.
Method number 1 (recovery
through the engineering menu)
imei recovery through the engineering menu
- Remove SIM cards from the smartphone;
- Next, dial the combination in the dialers:
# 3646633 #or## 3646633 ##
- You should get into the engineering menu, then go to:
CDS Information > Radio information > Phone 1
- In the top line, after the inscription AT and enter EGMR = 1.7, “”
- Move cursor between quotation marks ““ after which you need to enter 15 digits of your IMEI; Example: ATEGMR = 1.7, “12345678912345 ″
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the button. SEND AT COMMAND;
If the error “This command is not allowed in UserBuild” appears, then put a space after That is like this:
AT EGMR = 1.7,“12345678912345“
- For a smartphone with 2 SIM cards, you need to restore the second IMEI, for this enter the code ATEGMR = 1.10, “12345678912345 ″
- After you have IMEI, exit the engineering menu, turn off the smartphone and turn it on again;
- Dial the combination # 06 # into the dialers, after which you will see your IMEI;
- Insert the SIM card back.
Video: Lenovo A5000 Imei is gone
Method number 2 (engineering menu 2)
If the engineering menu does not resemble what is described in the first method, then perhaps the following option will suit you.
- Go to the engineering menu, for this we type ## 3646633 ##;
- We are looking for the tab “Telephony“And then select”Gprs“;
- Choose one by one SIM1 and SIM2, drive in IMEI and click “WRITE IMEI“;
- Reboot the device and IMEI in place!
Method number 3 (the application requires root)
Root rights must be installed on your Android!
- Download and install the Chamelephon app
- Launch the Chamelephon App
- Install or generate a new IMEI
Method number 4 (the application requires root)
- Download the MTK65xx.zip archive;
- Extract the application from the archive;
- Remove the SIM card from the smartphone;
- Install the application on a smartphone;
- When you first start the application will notify you of the type of your Android device, after reviewing, click ok;
- The application considers IMEI, if it did not count, click the count button;
- Uncheck “same IMEI”; enter new IMEI;
- Press the “exit” button. Reboot Android device
Method number 5 (root required)
- Download and install the ADB RUN program;
- Run the ADB RUN program and go to the menu: Manual Command.> Restore Imei (MTK Only);
- For a single-SIM device, select One Sim; for a device with two SIM cards, select Dual Sim;
- Write your IMEI, after which a file will be created on your desktop MP0B_001;
- Move file MP0B_001 to a memory card or internal memory;
- Download and install the Root Browser application;
- Use Root Broser to move a file MP0B_001 along the way:
/ data / nvram / md / NVRAM / NVD_IMEI / MP0B_001
/ nvram / md / NVRAM / NVD_IMEI / MP0B_001
That’s all! Read more articles and instructions in the section. Android Hacks and Articles. Stay with the site Android 1, further will be even more interesting!