To find your Apple ID, follow these steps:
Your Apple ID is the account you use to sign in to all Apple services. If you don’t remember your Apple ID or are not sure if you have one, there are several ways to find it out. You can also reset your password to restore access.
Check if you’re already signed in with your Apple ID
Follow these instructions to find out if you are logged in to one of your devices using your Apple ID.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Look for your Apple ID in the iCloud or iTunes Store and App Store settings.
Go to the “Settings” menu and click [your name]. In iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to the Settings menu and click iCloud.
iTunes Store and App Store
Go to the “Settings” menu, click [your name] and then “iTunes Store and App Store”. In iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to the Settings menu and click on the iTunes Store and App Store.
You can also try the following other services.
- Select “Settings,” then “Passwords and Accounts.” In iOS 10.3 or earlier, go to the Settings menu, select the Mail option, then Contacts, and click Calendars.
- Go to the “Settings” menu, select “Messages” and press “Send / Receive”.
- Go to the Settings menu and click FaceTime.
If you know your Apple ID but cannot turn off activation lock, see what to do.
Video: IPhone 5s Locked Apple Id
On a Mac
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences and select your Apple ID.
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences, click Internet Accounts, and then select your iCloud account from the side menu.
- Open the App Store and select “Store” > “View my account.”
- Open FaceTime and then select FaceTime > “Settings”.
- Open the Messages program and select Messages > Settings, and then click iMessage.
On Apple TV
- Go to the “Settings” menu, select “Users and Accounts”, and then. iCloud.
- Go to the “Settings” menu, select “Users and Accounts”, select your account, and then. “Store”.
On a pc computer
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Open iTunes on your Windows computer and select “View” from the “Account” menu. If you are signed into iTunes using your Apple ID, your account name and email address will be displayed.
On the website
You can find out if you’re signed in using your Apple ID on iCloud.com or by going to your Apple ID account page. If you are not signed in, your Apple ID may be autocompleted on the sign-in screen.
You can also find your Apple ID by entering the first name, last name, and email address associated with the Apple ID.
If your mobile number is used as the Apple ID, your Apple ID may not be found.
- Go to iCloud.com.
- If you’re already signed in to iCloud, go to your account settings.
On the Apple ID Account Page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click on the “Forgot your Apple ID or password?” Link.
- When you are asked to enter your Apple ID, click “If you forgot your Apple ID” to find it.
- Enter your first name, last name and email address. If you entered an invalid email address, you can try again with a different email address.
If your mobile phone number is used as the Apple ID, these instructions will not work.
Try a different email address
Usually, an email address is used as the Apple ID. If the steps above did not resolve the issue, try signing in with each previous email address that might have been used as your Apple ID.
Additional Apple ID Details
Only one Apple ID is required. Using multiple Apple IDs may make it difficult to access purchased content or use Apple services.
FaceTime is not available in all countries and regions.