Today, the question is becoming quite relevant, why is Nokia phone does not see a sim card? Probably every owner of a cell phone has ever faced this problem. The employees of our service center will help to understand this rather unpleasant situation.
Why doesn’t Nokia see the sim card?
If Nokia does not see a sim card, you must first determine what exactly the problem is: in the phone or card. To do this, try to replace it, perhaps it is out of order. If Simka is working, problems may be as follows:
– Nokia does not see the sim card, if the contacts of the reader are oxidized. In order for the device to work again, you need to clean the phone. He advises that this task be entrusted to a specialist, since as a result of unqualified intervention it is possible to break contacts, and in this case it will be much more difficult to resume work;
– Nokia writes insert a sim card, if the reader is faulty. Despite the fact that this is a fairly reliable part, it can also fail. In order for the device to work again, it is necessary to replace the component;
– Nokia does not read the sim card, if the SIM control chip is faulty. In this case, you need to replace the part. Carry out a quality repair can only an experienced specialist;
– often Nokia does not accept a sim card, if moisture gets into the device, a circuit may result in a circuit. Negative mechanical action also plays a role here. In order for the device to work again, it is necessary to carry out diagnostics, as a result of which it will be possible to establish which of the components has failed. In our service center, diagnostics are absolutely free.
In most cases Nokia does not detect a sim card if she is faulty, her holders or electronic components of the phone. Naturally, if Nokia losing a sim card it does not allow the use of cellular services. Often Simka becomes unusable as a result of careless handling.
Video: Iphone 5 Does Not Support SIM Card
What to do? Conclusion:
In order for such a sad story not to happen to you, you must adhere to several rules during their operation Nokia:
– protect the device from moisture, especially after being in any liquid for a long time Nokia does not find a sim card;
– do not leave details Nokia near heat sources;
– Do not subject the device to negative mechanical influences.
The girl dropped her phone into the water, after which he does not see the card. She made the right decision. she turned to us for help. In our service center, we made a diagnosis and found that a circuit on the board occurred. After a couple of hours, the device started working again and post-repair quality control showed that the mobile is fully functioning. The girl received a guarantee for a news phone.
By purchasing a mobile, we look forward to its long work. But it is not always possible to avoid unpleasant situations. If you still run into trouble. Nokia does not recognize the SIM card, then, without slowdowns or long deliberation, go to our service center. We do not recommend fixing it yourself Nokia since unskilled intervention most often leads to disastrous results, and it becomes more difficult to restore work. Thanks to the use of special equipment, we will quickly carry out diagnostics, which is absolutely free. We have in stock original parts, and this allows you to quickly and efficiently repair the device. We are suppliers of spare parts for the whole of Russia. After repair, the device passes quality control. And you get a guarantee not only not a replaced part, but also on the whole device. After the first repair, you will receive a vip client card and a discount of 10%.40%. We will solve all technical issues and make sure that your equipment works as much as possible.
Stock! Until the end of the month, with any repair, ultrasonic cleaning is free.
The best conditions of service only in our service!