Smartphone Huawei P9 Lite rated at 0 points on a performance scale and runs on Android 6.0. This smartphone needs additional evaluation. Find out the characteristics of how to get root and reset. By the way, you can download firmware and instructions to your Huawei from us. On board has. HiSilicon Kirin 650.
Root on Huawei P9 Lite
How to get the root for Huawei P9 Lite See instructions below.
If the applications did not help, ask in the root topic on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 6.0
- Case Type: Classic
- control: on-screen buttons
- SIM Type: nano SIM
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- The mode of operation of multiple SIM cards: alternating
- Weight: 147g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 72.6×146.8×7.5 mm
- Screen type: IPS color, 16.78 million colors, n-touch View all
Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite
Official firmware Android 6.0 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Huawei firmware. Download
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Video: Huawei P9 Lite Does Not Turn On
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from Huawei and how to fix them?
- If the P9 Lite does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Huawei P9 Lite
Instructions on how to Hard Reset on Huawei P9 Lite (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data”.> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Huawei P9 Lite can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Huawei smartphone. On the P9 Lite, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction