Paid services on mobile devices are often troublesome. The user may not have been using them for a long time, and money will still be debited from the phone account. This is not the best phenomenon. Especially when it comes to the so-called subscription services. Some of them are free for the first time (a month or longer). And then they suddenly demand payment. over. write off funds for use on their own. That is why many people think about how to turn off a subscription to "Iphone". What secrets will help bring the idea to life?
About shutdown methods
There are not many of them. And even a novice user "apple" products should know about possible scenarios.
How to disable paid subscription to "Iphone"? You can do this:
- Using iTunes on Windows
- through MacOS;
- by working directly with a mobile device.
In fact, everything is not so difficult. And if you follow some instructions, then even a person who does not understand anything on the iPhone will be able to refuse subscriptions.
Let’s start with the most common way. It’s about working with "IT Tunes". This application allows you to manage "apple" devices and work with their software.
How to disable subscription to "Iphone"? You can do this in approximately this way:
- Download and install iTunes on your computer. It is important that version 12.2.0 is installed.
- Launch the application.
- Connect to the internet.
- Log in with "Apple ID".
- In the window that appears, scroll through the information almost to the very end. You need to stop at the section "Settings".
- Select item "To govern" near "Subscriptions".
- Click on the image of the desired subscription.
- Get acquainted with the parameters. Here you need to set the parameter "Off" opposite "Auto renew". Or click on the button "Unsubscribe".
- Click on "Done".
That’s all. Now it’s clear how to turn off the subscription to "Iphone". This technique works 100% with everyone "apple" devices. This manual works on both Windows and MacOS. Just in the second case, it is possible that the latest version of iTunes will already be installed on your computer.
Now a little about how to act if you have only a phone at hand. You can refuse paid subscriptions on iPhone without additional software. Simply having an internet connection is enough.
How to disable subscriptions to "IPhone 6"? For example, in the AppStore. Actions are reduced to the following steps:
- Launch a smartphone.
- Open the main menu and go to "Settings".
- Go to the section "iTunes and AppStore".
- Click on your profile. If necessary, go through authorization in it.
- Connect to the internet. Better to do it in advance.
- Find and go to "Subscriptions".
- Click on button "To govern".
- Set the switch to "Switch off" In chapter "Auto renew".
- Save changes.
As a rule, this is how paid subscriptions in the AppStore are disabled. Choose a specific item, a person can refuse one or another paid service. But such an operation is best done using a computer.
Often owners "apple" devices are interested in disabling Apple Music. This is a service that resembles something "Yandex.Music". You will have to pay for using a subscription.
How to disable subscriptions to "IPhone 5" or any other? Disabling Apple Music is best done through a mobile phone. This will require:
- Open the section in the main menu of the gadget "Music".
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- In the upper left corner of the application, click on the image of your profile.
- Find and click on the line "View AppleID".
- Select item "Subscriptions".
- Click on button "To govern".
- Mark pointer position as "Turned off" in point "Auto renew".
- Press the button "Switch off".
Everything is extremely simple and clear. Now it’s clear how to turn off the subscription "Yandex. Music" on the "Iphone". And how can you refuse most other paid services too. But that is not all.
There is a paid service like Apple News. From him, too, sometimes I want to refuse. To do this, you have to act differently. How exactly? How to disable subscription to "Iphone" called Apple News?
The action algorithm is proposed as follows:
- Go to the main menu of the device and click on "Settings".
- Visit section "The main", go to "Content Update".
- Find the desired application.
- Move slider to position "Switch off". In this case, a red light should light up nearby.
As a rule, nothing more is needed. These steps will help disable Apple News. If desired, in the section "Content Update" You can stop auto-updating of some programs. But, as practice shows, usually this step is not needed.
"Instagram" and iPhone
Now it’s clear how to turn off the subscription to "Iphone" in one case or another. The main thing is to have an Internet connection and AppleID. Without the latter, a person has no chance of using paid services.
Modern users quite often work with Instagram. How can I exclude many subscribers from the social network via iPhone? This is proposed using FollowMeter. To some extent, this task is also unsubscribing.
What to do? Necessary:
- Download and install FollowMeter for iPhone.
- Run the program.
- Log in using the username and password from the social network "Instagram".
- Click on the Following button.
- Delete each unnecessary subscriber using the corresponding button.
Done! Just a few minutes. and profile "Instagram" cleared of unnecessary subscriptions. precisely, from subscribers. There is nothing incomprehensible or difficult in this!
Now it’s clear how to turn off the subscription to "Iphone" under certain circumstances. It is best to do all the manipulations using iTunes. This approach is considered the simplest and most effective. But also through the use of "apple" The device can also very quickly bring an idea to life. The main thing is to know how to unsubscribe from a particular subscription.
Perhaps this is all that every modern iPhone owner should know about the problem being studied. The proposed instructions work today with 100% probability.