In this article, we will describe some of the most popular methods that explain how to take a screenshot on any Huawei smartphone, for example, Huawei P10, Huawei Y5 II or Huawei Nova. In principle, using one of them, a screenshot is easily taken on Huawei P and even on any tablet, not just a smartphone, and in addition, you can even take a long photo, which is very convenient when sending a chat or if you need to take a picture of a web page.
- This method can be used on any device. up to the oldest Android, and not only on Huawei. Taking a screenshot on the phone is very simple. simultaneously press the phone’s power button and the volume key down for a couple of seconds. If everything is done correctly, you will see a notification pop up on the display and hear the characteristic sound of the camera shutter. You can find your screenshot in the photo gallery. Most likely, you already know about this method, because there is nothing new here.
- In some models, there is another way. you need to hold down the power key on the phone until you see a special menu where you need to select the “Screenshot” item with a small icon in the form of scissors.
- You can also try to look into the notification menu by lowering the curtain from above. There should be an icon with scissors, when clicked, the screen is photographed.
Video: How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei 10 Lite
- The company came up with its own chip, how to take a screenshot on the Huawei, and in some new models it has already been implemented. We photograph with knuckles. you need to lightly tap them twice on the display. The screenshot will also be saved in the gallery.
- Want to take a picture of not just the entire display, but just parts of it? No problem! Knuckles can also be used for this. Circle them with the part you want to photograph, and then at the top of the display, select any shape you like. To save the image, click on the floppy disk icon.
- To make a long print screen of the screen, there are two options. In the first, everything is simple. lower the notification curtain down and click on the screenshot icon with scissors, as in the third method. Then within three seconds, click on the icon in the form of a rectangle with several dots on the side faces. the screen will begin to scroll as you photograph. The second way is more difficult. touch the smartphone’s knuckle and draw the English letter S with it, and then remove your finger. The image on the phone will automatically scroll to stop it, touch it with your finger.
Sometimes the user needs to edit the picture taken. to do this, click on the pencil icon, and after making all the changes, save the picture. You can change it or send it to friends in the same way as regular photos from your phone.