Unique and interesting audiovisual content is appreciated by users. The videos attract new subscribers, so it’s easy to expand the audience with their help. You can upload both your own and other people’s clips indicating authorship. In the article, you will learn how to upload video from your phone to Instagram.
You can make a publication in two ways: through the application and from the smartphone gallery. Consider both options.
Download the program in the Play Store or the App Store, if you do not have it. The article will discuss the official application. The instructions described may not be suitable for other customers.
How to add video from your phone to Instagram through the application
- Run the program.
- On the control panel below, tap the plus sign.
- Select Gallery.
- Find the video you want and tap it.
- In the playback window, click the icon in the lower left corner to change the resolution.
- At the top right, tap Next.
- To apply a filter, select Filter in the taskbar at the bottom.
- Turn on or off the sound using the icon in the top middle.
- Select Shorten to change the length of the track. Move the sliders left and right to adjust.
- Select Cover to customize the preview.
- Click Next.
- Write a comment if necessary.
- Add a location.
- Tap Share at the top right.
It doesn’t matter how to upload video to Instagram from an iphone, android or windows background through the application. The official application interface is the same for all platforms. Only the names of the interface points of the smartphone itself can differ. Also, this instruction is suitable for the tablet computer on which the program is installed.
And here we’ll explain why there is no sound in the video and how to fix it.
Download video from the gallery of media files for different OS
For the second method, the application will also be needed, but the path will be different. through the gallery of media files on the phone. Consider the instructions for different platforms.
To understand how to add video to Instagram from an iPhone from a folder, the video instruction is not needed. it’s simple:
- Go to the gallery.
- Open the desired file.
- Tap the arrow in the lower left.
- Click the service icon that appears.
- Add a comment.
- Tap Share.
Adding videos to Instagram from an Android phone from a folder is also simple:
- Go to the phone gallery.
- Open the file.
- Click on the screen to display the control panel.
- At the top or bottom (depending on the phone model), tap the send icon.
- Select the service icon.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Repeat steps 7-14 of the first instruction.
Download from Windows background can be similar to the previous algorithms:
- Go to the video gallery.
- Choose the one you need.
- Press and hold it until a menu appears.
- Click Submit.
- Touch the line with the name of the service.
- Confirm the action.
Now you know how to upload videos from your phone to Instagram. As you can see from the article. there is nothing complicated about this. Thus, you can upload your videos or downloaded from the Internet.