Xiaomi Mi 5X running an operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat (MIUI 9). Its performance is rated at 5 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is high performance. Here are the characteristics of the device, instructions on how to reset the settings, flash the device and, of course, how to get root-rights on Xiaomi
Root on Xiaomi Mi 5X
How to get the root for Xiaomi Mi 5X See instructions below.
Below are the universal programs for obtaining root rights for devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Kingo Android Root (need PC)
- VRoot (Route via PC)
- Framaroot (popular)
- Root Genius (one-click root)
If the superuser (root) rights could not be obtained or the SuperSU program did not appear (you can install it yourself). ask a question in the root theme on android. You may need custom kernel firmware.
- Network: 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100
- 4G: LTE band 1 (2100), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 7 (2600), 8 (900), 34 (2000), 38 (2600), 39 (1900), 40 (2300), 41 (2500)
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920, LTPS IPS
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, (eight cores of the Cortex A53 architecture, 2 GHz, 14 nm) Adreno 506 graphics
- RAM: 4 GB
- Memory: 32/64 GB, microSD support
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat (MIUI 9)
- 2 nanoSIM cards View all
Review Xiaomi Mi 5X
The smartphone has a fairly good battery life, for example, with constant use of navigation, shooting. the battery lasts 12-13 hours. If you set such parameters: BT, Wi-Fi, 3G are always on. the active use of several mailboxes, social networks, MiHome with a bunch of cameras, where without them, instant messengers, reading and music in transport. about a day. If you use it purely as a dialer, then 3-4 days should be enough.
This is surprising for Xiaomi, but did not notice any glitches or strange things in the work. The lack of a version with global firmware is sad, you need to sew here and now: it will come out or not. FIG knows. Who does not like MIUI. there is a twin brother of this smartphone. Xiaomi A1, it works under the control of the “purest” Android.
Video: How to Reset Xiaomi Mi 5x
Firmware for Xiaomi Mi 5X
[Recovery] [STABLE STOCK ROM] Android 7.1.1 Nougat // V220.127.116.11.NDBCNEI (MIUI9). Download
[FASTBOOT] Last stable MIUI firmware. Download
Localized firmware MIUI 7.11.9 from MultiROM. Download
Custom firmware Android One for Mi5X [7.10.14]. Download
- Recovery. flashing directly on the device
- Special utility from the manufacturer, or Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
We recommend the first method.
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Xiaomi smartphone problems and disadvantages and how to fix them?
- If the Mi 5X does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Xiaomi Mi 5X
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Xiaomi Mi 5X (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “-> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Factory reset on Xiaomi Mi 5X can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Xiaomi smartphone. On the Mi 5X, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction