Good afternoon friends. recently, we considered the question, what is a widget? Now, let’s take a closer look at how to install a weather widget on your phone? I think most of my readers have seen various weather widgets on the phone’s monitor many times.
Putting weather widgets on the phone’s main screen is quite simple. To do this, you just need to turn on the Internet on your phone, otherwise, where will you get the necessary weather information? You will learn about how to install this widget on the main screen of your smartphone from my article.
I want to draw your attention to the fact that this widget can already be built-in on your phone, it is built in at the phone manufacturers. This means that you just need to find it among the various applications, and then just add it to the display of your smartphone.
How to install weather widget on android
We will do this by different methods. For example, on one of the firmware you need to click on the display, and hold your finger in one place until we see the menu window. In another, it is necessary to pinch the screen to display the same menu. It is possible that you need to carry out both methods at once.
- What is the design of your menu? If it looks like Samsung and One UI firmware, then select the Widgets tab;
- Then, we need to select the Weather application;
- From the widgets that appear, you need to find the one you need, tap on it and hold it until you can transfer it to the display;
- Drag the widget with your finger and release it;
- Then, we need to click on the cloud-like shortcut;
- Now it remains for us to allow the widget to find out our location, or to add the place where you live by ourselves;
- When the Internet is turned on, as soon as the widget receives information, you will know the weather summary for your area;
- If you want to set the weather on the unlock display, then in this case, we need to download third-party software. Which one? For example, something like Yandex. Weather. This application is located on the Play Market resource. In the search bar, we need to enter Yandex.Weather;
- So, we just have to download the application and install it. Then, we launch this widget, giving it permission to determine our location. If you do not want to give such permission (which, perhaps, is justified), then you need to indicate the name of your village yourself;
- In the widget settings, the weather will be shown from the lock screen. Some programs also show precipitation. This is more necessary information, because to find out the weather and not understand whether there will be precipitation or not is pretty stupid;
- Also, weather data can be found by going to the "Quick Access" window.
Conclusion: How to install the weather widget on your phone is now clear to you, we choose the method that seems preferable to you. From my point of view, those widgets that are inserted into the smartphone are quite enough and there is no need to install third-party software from the Play Market. Good luck!