Any TV, including those that are not related to devices with Smart TV, have a service menu that controls the vital settings. In particular, the image size horizontally and vertically, brightness correction, as well as other parameters that can seriously affect the operation of the device. Therefore, if you do not understand how and what to do, it is better to exit this service altogether.
It is not surprising that the service menu on Samsung TV is usually called extended, because it is used if you need to make serious changes to the TV itself. And to use it, you need to have a special remote control. over, it is important that he was "native" to the TV, that is, came with him in the kit. Otherwise, even if you get to the menu, it will be difficult to be there, because the control is not reliable.
What are the features of the Samsung TV service menu
As already mentioned, the average user is not recommended to experiment with the service menu on Smart TV, including the Samsung K Series or any other series, even J. It’s not that this is a whim of developers. On the contrary, users can press the wrong key on the remote control, and all settings will be lost, which will lead to a complete loss of the normal performance of expensive equipment.
But in the hands of the master, who entered the service menu of the TVs, it can turn a standard Smart TV into almost a home theater. Nevertheless, sometimes such settings can be opened completely by accident, involuntarily pressing some combination of keys. If this happens, then you can change:
- The spectrum of the image, for example, choosing a green palette or red, in connection with which, the picture on the screen will become a country. Few people want to watch TV in this format.
- Screen image size options. It may happen that the picture will not occupy the entire screen, but only half of it, and from the bottom, top or side. The picture may break into pixels, and undergo other unpleasant changes.
- Naturally, the service menu of the Samsung TV can change the sound settings, making it so that even at the highest volume, the device will be barely audible. Or it uses various sound effects, due to which an echo may appear, the acoustics will increase, which also does not contribute to a comfortable viewing of the content.
- In addition, once in the service menu of the Samsung TV, you can connect and disconnect various built-in functions.
In general, if the user needs to change some automatic settings, then this is done here.
How to get into the service menu of the Samsung TV 6
- We take the remote control and press the following sequence: info. menu. mute. power;
- Having learned how to enter the service, you need to wait a couple of seconds, because the TV will restart after pressing the specified combination to display the necessary information;
- After that, the incoming person must learn to move in such a way as not to accidentally change the settings. If you need to change something, you need to click on "Enter" and only then enter the amendments;
- Go to "Control", "Cloning" and so on;
It is important, before finishing work in the “Hotel Option” section, check “OFF” to protect some functions from failures. And also, since the user has entered the menu, and knows how to enter here at any time, you still need to understand how to exit and not harm the settings. This is done in this way:
- You can exit using the usual turn off the TV;
- Then again we go MENU-SYSTEM, and look what has changed;
- If everything is fine, we are logged in without any problems and I’m satisfied with the settings, which means that you can continue to use the TV with the updated menu.