We list the most convenient options for downloading music to an Android phone (tablet): from a laptop, PC, over the Internet, via a usb cable.
Few still use a smartphone solely as a means of communication. It has long become a multifunctional device that acts as a player, camera, text editor. However, in order to listen to your favorite tracks, you first need to download music on Android. We will share proven ways on how to fill your phone with your favorite tunes for free and quickly.
This can be done using a computer, special applications, a card reader. the main thing is to choose the most suitable way for your situation.
Tip: In order to listen to the downloaded files, you will need a music player. The best applications that will make listening comfortable, we have collected in this review.
How to download music to Android::
Method 1. Download songs through the Videoder application from VK
If you have any difficulties and don’t know how to download from the Internet to your phone, use free applications such as Videoder. Using the program, you can download songs to Android from YouTube, Voot, Hotstar, Facebook, Instagram, VK and hundreds of other media services.
For user convenience, Videoder has:
- Batch upload files. You can first compile a selection of songs, and then download music in batch mode with one click.
- Editor of the music library. The collection of songs can be sorted by genre, artist, set cover art and add appropriate tags.
- A selection of top artists or tracks. You will always be aware of what is happening in the world of music.
- Convert video to MP3. The function is indispensable when downloading your favorite music to Android from YouTube.
Videoder makes sure that each song appears on the user’s smartphone as quickly as possible, therefore, it uses several network connections to download files.
Thus, the phone will not remain without music. You can download a song on Android in a wide variety of ways. Among the simplest and most accessible for everyone is copying songs from a computer to a phone using a USB cable or card reader.
If Videoder’s capabilities are not enough for you, look at other applications for downloading music to your Android phone. Among them. Zaycev, Google Play Music, Yandex.Music and Musixmatch. Have a nice listening!
Method 2. Using a laptop, computer
The Internet cannot be called a reliable friend, yet its speed is not constant, and so that this does not affect listening to your favorite songs, you can transfer music from a computer to a phone. Of the additional devices you will need a USB cable. How to download music:
1. Using a cable, we connect the device to a tablet, computer or laptop;
2. after detecting the connection, select the method of work. the corresponding window will pop up on the screen on your own or you will need to find the desired item in the notifications;
3. we need an MTP connection method. transfer of multimedia content;
4. a folder with all the phone’s files will appear in the “My Computer” PC, having selected the desired location, you need to copy music to your smartphone.
Download music via USB cable
Download to your phone from your computer. one of the easiest ways to replenish the multimedia collection of your smartphone.
Method 3. Download music using a card reader
An equally affordable method is to download files using a card reader. The steps are similar to the method using USB. Only necessary:
- remove the memory card from the phone;
- insert the storage device into a card reader connected to a computer, laptop or tablet;
- open the memory card device on the PC in “My Computer” and copy the necessary files to it.
As you can see, you do not need to have special knowledge and skills.
Method 4. Download music via torrents
Programs for torrent files are already available not only for computers; µTorrent version 5.0.4 is designed for phones. Having visited the site with torrent files, you need to select the album you like and download it immediately, without viewing all the tracks, or first familiarize yourself with the contents and description of the album. Next, click on the "download torrent" button. At this stage, you can choose the songs that you like the most from the collection. To do this, check the boxes next to them and click “download”. Now nothing is required from the owner of Android. the torrent client is working.
Remember that download speed depends on the Internet as well as file size. Tracks will not instantly appear on your gadget.
If you do not know what resources you can download music on, check out the rating of torrent trackers posted on the network.