Most modern smartphones have a one-piece housing. this protects parts from damage, dust and moisture. However, sometimes it becomes necessary to disassemble the device by removing the back cover. In this way, the battery, board, etc. are checked. This can be done even at home, if you act competently and accurately. Today we’ll show you how to open the Meizu cover yourself.
Before any mechanical manipulation of the smartphone, be sure to turn it off. This will prevent accidental keystrokes and protect the system during a sudden battery disconnection.
The back cover of Meise devices is mounted on a special hot-melt adhesive. Therefore, before starting the procedure, it is recommended to slightly warm the case with a hairdryer to warm it up. This must be done very carefully. high temperatures can harm individual parts.
Please note that you will also need hot glue after this. If you want to fasten the device panel again, carefully lubricate it and firmly press the part for a few seconds.
What you need to remove the cover
You can open the phone even without special devices. without a key, hooks, etc. You only need to prepare such tools:
- small screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the case;
- a suction cup with a ring to help lift the panel;
- thin plastic card.
Next, you can proceed to remove the back cover of the device.
How to open to Maize
Different brand models: M3, M5, M6, note series U10, U20, etc. differ from each other in case material: for most devices this is plastic (M5, M5S, M6, M3S, etc.) for some modern phones. metal (M3 Note, U10, etc.). You can only remove the cover from plastic smartphones, as metal ones have a one-piece housing. If you lift the panel, then it will not be possible to replace it. you will have to buy a new part and contact a service center.
So, to open the plastic gadget, follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Remove the SIM card tray.
- Locate on the bottom end of the device near the speaker grills two screws that secure the cover, and unscrew them.
- Gently warm the body with a hairdryer.
- Attach the suction cup ring to the display to separate it from the rear panel. Gently pull to raise the part.
- Insert a plastic card between the screen and the cover to completely separate them.
Video: How to Disassemble Meizu M6 Phone
Meizu’s filling also differs depending on which line the gadget belongs to. One of the main details. the motherboard. is created by a special technology from 10 layers of material. This allows you to reduce its size and increase reliability.
To get the board, you need to unscrew the 3 screws on the metal plate, and then the screws on the plastic panel. This part is located next to the camera to protect the modules from mechanical damage. In the final, remove the remaining screws that connect the motherboard to the display.
The next important detail is the battery. In most gadgets, Meisu is not removable, so to get access to him, you need to act very carefully. The algorithm is as follows:
- Disconnect the battery connector with the device.
- Unscrew all the screws that are in the battery compartment. Carefully check that there are no stickers or seals that the screws may also hide.
- We take out the battery from the compartment.
Next, to completely disassemble the smartphone, you should disconnect the bottom unit. To do this, unscrew the 6 screws that connect the unit to the speaker. Disconnect the connectors between the boards and unscrew the bolt in the one installed below. Pull out the bottom unit and remove the microphone seal.
The most vulnerable element of the Meizu smartphones is the Home button. She has no protection against moisture and dust, so she can fail, even if you just press it with a wet finger. To remove a key from a structure, do the following:
- Remove the bolts and pull out the bar on which the button is fixed.
- Remove the connection cable and remove the key.
And another fragile element is the circuit board. It is also practically not protected from water and small particles. When drops fall on the board, corrosion begins and the circuit breaks down. You can get it from the structure as follows:
- Unscrew the 6 screws on the motherboard.
- We get the volume rocker connector and power buttons.
- We remove the headset jack and a loop connecting the power and volume keys.
- We separate the connector of the board, and then we get it ourselves.
Thus, you have extracted from Meiza all the important details that are responsible for the operation of the device.
You can remove the back panel on Meiza only on those smartphone models that are made of plastic. This can be done even at home, but the process requires care, accuracy and accuracy. After removing the cover, access to the filling of the gadget will open: the motherboard and the printed circuit board, the battery, the lower unit and the Home button. They are also carefully removed from the device.