Hello! Today I want to show you how to cut music on a computer without programs online. Yes, there are a whole bunch of different applications and audio editors that allow you to do this, but not everyone wants to install them. And I do not blame these people, especially if they do not need special programs on a daily basis.
Why do you need to cut music?
Nowadays, the separation of songs has become commonplace and there are quite a lot of needs. Let’s see why people cut songs:
- Create ringtones. This is probably the most important reason. Naturally, everyone wants to stand out with incoming tunes on their smartphone. In addition, a large number of people put different ringtones for a specific circle of people, such as family, friends, work colleagues. Therefore, to put your favorite song on an incoming call is a Holy cause. But as a rule, they don’t put the whole composition. Personally, I prefer to put either intros or refrains, and sometimes losses.
- Clipping unnecessary items. If you need to remove unnecessary parts of a track, then why not just cut them out? This is necessary when you recorded a song from the radio, or a conversation from a voice recorder, or broadcast from a radio broadcast, etc. In this case, you can leave only those parts that you need.
- Separation. There are times when one big track is dropped for an entire hour, and you need to divide it into different parts. Once again, online cropping methods come to our aid.
Perhaps there are still significant reasons why you need to trim or split the music. If so, please write in the comments. Well, we get to practice. All of the following methods are relevant in 2018, but if suddenly one of them stops working, then let us know in the comments. We will remove or replace it.
We will start with the ringtone maker, a service that is designed purely to create sliced fragments of songs for setting incoming calls.
- Go to ringtonemaker.com and upload any audio recording in mp3, wav, wmv, ogg, aac, etc. to this service.
- After downloading the file we will see we will see a full sound track. Here you need to set the start and end of the loss. To do this, drag on the green sliders or write the start and end time manually. And do not forget that you can listen to the composition so as not to miss. The Start button and the red slider are responsible for this. Among other things, you can adjust the final volume.
- After you have done everything, select the format in which you will save the final file (preferably mp3) and click on the “Make Ringtone” button.
- After a couple of seconds of waiting, you will see a window about the successfully completed work. You can listen to what you ended up with. And if there are no complaints, click on the "Download" button.
After everything has been downloaded, you can upload the file to your phone and set a new ringtone.
Here I would like to mention another service. Ringer. I decided not to write about him separately, so the process here is no different from the ringtone maker I told. Here, even the interface is the same, to say nothing about the functionality. You can see for yourself.
A rather old, but very popular and proven free service that can help you not only cut music online, but also combine several tracks together.
- Go to the mp3cut.ru website and click on the “Open file” button. You can also download your composition from the cloud, but the service only supports Dropbox and Google Drive.
- After that, you will be taken to step 2, where you will need to set the boundaries of your ringtone or audio fragment. Use the sliders to set the start and end of the song. In addition, you can choose fade out and end so that the track starts and ends smoothly.
- Next, be sure to select the format in which you want to join the recording. As you can see, there is not only a standard set of mp3 and wav type, but even a ringtone for iPhone. Whatever you choose, click on the “Crop” button.
- At the last step, you will need to download the resulting file by clicking on the button of the same name.
As you can see, using the service is as simple as in the first case. By the way, this sevice is very versatile, so if you want to crop or paste the video, you can also contact it.
Inettools is an excellent multifunctional service that contains many cool features, including trimming audio files without programs for creating ringtones.
- Go to the website of the online application and click on the "Choose file" button to add music. But personally, I prefer to drag and drop music into a special window.
- After downloading a song, start tugging the sliders to select the desired range. And by clicking on the "Play / Pause" button, you can always see what you got. Well, after completing all the settings, click on "Crop".
- In the end, it remains only to download the resulting rinkton by clicking on one of the two buttons, which I noted in the figure below.
As you can see, the service is painfully simple, but the only thing it lacks is the addition of volume in the track.
This is really just a great service that can not only cut a song online for free, but also add volume. This function was not enough in the previous case.
And of course, I could not help but touch the audio trimmer, another great service for not cutting melodies. Let’s take a closer look at the principle of its work.
- Go to audiotrimmer.com and then click on the "Choose File" button. Just keep in mind that audio recordings must not exceed 50 megabytes.
- After loading, start moving the green sliders until you find the range you need. To do this, do not forget to listen to the marked piece using the Play button.
- When all the preparations are completed, select the output format (mp3 or m4r for iPhones) and click “Crop”.
- Trimming will take literally one second, after which it remains only to download our fragment.
Another ringtone service that deserves your attention. So, let’s go in order.
- We go to the site of the cutter and select the audio file. The only thing is that the file size should not exceed 16 megabytes, but in most cases this is quite enough.
- When the record is loaded, we will need to select the cut fragment. To do this, start moving the sliders over time. In general, nothing new.
- When you align everything, click on the traditional “Cut fragment” button.
- In the end, you can listen to what happened in the end. And if everything is fine, then click "Download file."
The service is very fast and convenient. It works just with a bang.
How to cut a song online through VK
The most interesting thing is that even inside the social network there are special applications that allow you to cut melodies, so we will consider a couple of them. Its advantage is that it can not only make a single fragment from the whole composition, but also remove unnecessary. That is, he can glue two fragments, isolating the unnecessary middle.
- Go to your VK profile and select the “Games” menu item, then in the search type “Cutting music”. After that, install the application of the same name.
- Next, click on the “Download” button and select a track from the computer.
- Now start moving the sliders in the form of scissors until you get the desired piece of melody. After that, click on "Crop" and select the save folder.
- But this application has another cool feature. It can not only cut off the beginning and end, it can cut out an unnecessary fragment even from the middle. Imagine how it is necessary when you can remove a piece of advertising or unnecessary chatter from a recorded broadcast. To do this, just click on the button that is shown in the figure and select the range that will not be included in the final file. When everything is ready, click on “Trim” again and listen to what we have got.
How to make a cut from the phone
Well, since in the modern world you cannot do without mobile technologies, I will at the same time tell you how you can cut music without programs from your phone to make a ringtone without an intermediary as a computer.
In fact, there are no tricks here, as some of the online services described by me support full-fledged work from the phone.
- Audiotrimmer. It copes with cutting excellently and very quickly, and the adaptive version of the site makes this process even easier.
- Inettools. also perfectly copes with its task. All plugins are supported. The site is fully adapted when working with mobile devices.
- Ringmaker. I described this service at the very beginning. He does an excellent job with his work both through a computer and through a telephone.
I think that’s enough for you today. I hope you enjoyed my suggestions today for trimming music to create ringtones. And if this is so, then be sure to subscribe to my blog, as well as to all my social networks and YouTube, so as not to miss something interesting for yourself. And on this I say goodbye to you. See you. Bye Bye!