In order to use the mobile Internet on your phone or tablet, you must enable data transfer, otherwise nothing will work. Today we will talk about how to do it right.
In fact, on devices based on the Android operating system, data transfer is turned on incredibly simply: in the curtain, which can be seen if you drag your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, there is this item. It can be called "Data Transfer" or "Internet". Everything is very simple here: they clicked on the desired icon. the data transfer turned on, and the icon changed color.
After the data transfer is enabled, the icon in the status bar will inform about this. So, in our example, 4G connection is used.
There is another way to enable data transfer, although it is less convenient. Go to the “Settings” application using the icon on the desktop.
Click on the line "Mobile Network".
Perhaps, in your case, the Mobile Network subsection may be located in another section, for example, Wireless Networks. If you did not find it, use the menu search by the key "mobile network" (without quotes).
Now take and enable data transfer by moving the switch.
Why data transfer may not work?
In some cases, data transfer does not work, which may indicate the absence of a corresponding icon at the top of the screen. What to do?
- First of all, we check the balance. if there are no funds on the account, then there will be no Internet, except when a prepaid tariff is used.
- If there are no problems with the balance, be sure to reboot the device, because most likely it is a banal glitch that has been seen on a variety of devices and various firmware.
- The correct settings for data transfer may not be set. If they get lost, you can find out the correct settings from your service provider (usually they are sent in an SMS message). they are saved automatically.
- As an option, the problem is in the SIM card itself. In some cases, replacement is required.
- Leave a comment on the article.