Monopod. a new gadget that allows you to take safe selfies, joint family photos and interesting photos and videos that cannot be done with your hands. It is very convenient when traveling, as takes up little space. The advantages of the monopod are obvious and indisputable, so you need to be careful about buying a selfie stick for your Samsung smartphone or tablet. And, despite the apparent simplicity, you need to learn how to use a monopod.
Choose a monopod for Samsung smartphone.
Now there are more cases of selling broken sticks for selfies. In addition, if the seller assures that their monopods work with any models of phones, smartphones and there are no problems, most likely this is a hoax. Connecting wired monopods can cause problems on many Android smartphones.
Shooting when you press the volume button.
Unfortunately, not all Samsung smartphones recognize a monopod (selfie stick) in a standard camera. In the camera settings, look for "Shooting when you press the volume button", if you have such an item, then you are lucky and there is a chance that a standard camera will shoot from the monopod. If not, then install a third-party program that can do this. For example, our program “Selfishop Camera” which can recognize any monopods.
So, you have a Samsung phone and you bought a monopod. Install the Selfishop camera program on your smartphone phone. In the standard program "Camera" Samsung monopod may not work.
We connect the wired monopod to the Samsung smartphone.
Connect the monopod selfiephone wire through the 3.5mm headphone jack to a smartphone or tablet. If the icon appears on the top panel of the phone, near the battery level of the phone "Headset", then you have successfully connected the monopod to Samsung. Launch the Selfishop camera program, go to "Settings" (upper right corner of the screen), select "Monopod Connection Assistant".
- First step in "Monopod Connection Assistant". Press the button at the bottom of the screen "Further". You have already connected the monopod to Samsung.
- Second step. Press the button on the monopod. The button code appears on the screen. For example: code 88 or another code. This is good, the monopod is successfully connected to a Samsung smartphone.
- Step three. The settings are saved. Congratulations! Take a photo with a Selfishop camera.
Problems connecting monopod to Samsung smartphone
If, when you connect a wired selfiestick monopod, the “Headphones", Or the icon"Headset", But after 2-5 seconds it turned into an icon"Headphones“, Then this monopod will most likely not work with this Samsung device. Perhaps it is technically incompatible with your smartphone and this is not a solvable problem. For a final check, run Selfishop camera. Go to "Settings" (upper right corner of the screen) and run "Monopod Connection Assistant".
- Step one. Press the button at the bottom of the screen "Further". You have already connected the monopod to Samsung.
- Step Two Press the button on the monopod. If the inscription did not appear on the phone screen "code 88", or another code, but the inscription remains "Button not detected", then this monopod is not compatible with your Samsung phone. Alas, this problem has not yet been resolved. The point is the technical incompatibility of the smartphone and the wired monopod. No program will help in this case. You can try other programs, but only in vain lose time.
The fastest way to determine
wired monopod compatibility. by icon.
Headset Icon. compatible, headphone icon. not compatible.
What to do if the wired monopod is not connected.
Return the wired monopod to the seller, and exchange it for a selfie stick with a bluetooth button or remote control button. Selfist Monopod with a bluetooth connection should be connected without problems. If it is impossible to return and exchange a monopod, do not be discouraged! Buy a separate remote control button from us and you will have a full monopod. Only the cord will be superfluous, but it’s nothing! Selfishop is always happy to help!
Compatible or not compatible?
We collect compatibility statistics for Samsung phones with monopods. selfie sticks. Currently, we have statistics on 410 Samsung smartphone models.
Top 10 compatible Samsung monopod smartphones
Compatible Samsung smartphones with monopods. These models will work with monopods:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo (GT-I9301I)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N9005)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M)
Top not compatible Samsung monopod smartphones
But these models are not compatible with monopods. If you are the owner of this model, and want to connect a selfie stick, then you are out of luck:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830i)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo (GT-I9300I)
Connecting Bluetooth selfie monopod to Samsung smartphone.
Connecting the monopod with a Bluetooth button to the phone (Selfie Pro. Yunteng 1288, Selfie Mix. Z07-1, Selfie King. Dispho, Selfie Hit. Selftimer, Selfie Star. KJStar) Samsung smartphone. The good news is that there is usually no problem with a bluetooth connection. Problems arise if the monopod is broken.
So, you have a monopod with a bluetooth button. Bluetooth buttons are built-in monopod handle and separate remote buttons. Selfie buttons work on batteries, so they can be checked immediately upon receipt. The remote control with built-in bluetooth button needs to be charged 30-50 minutes before use.
Proceed directly to the connection. First, turn on the power of the bluetooth buttons on the remote control or on the monopod with the on / off switch (Selfie Mix, Selfie Pro, Selfie Star), or by long pressing the power button (Selfie Heat, Selfie King). Depends on the model. After turning on the power, the indicator lamp will light up and after a second will start blinking. If the light does not come on, the monopod is discharged or broken. Call the seller and try to exchange it.
Bluetooth button is on, the indicator is blinking. Now activate bluetooth on your phone, in bluetooth settings run "Device search". The phone will search for a monopod for several seconds. When the monopod name appears on the screen of the Samsung smartphone phone:
- Selfie Mix. Ab shuter, Aple mler;
- Selfie Heath. Icanany Selfie,
- Selfie Star. KJStar;
- Selfie King. Winnersun;
- Selfie Pro. Yunteng;
Click on the monopod name. Under the name of the monopod, the word appears. "Pairing".
Then start the Selfishop camera program, press the shooting button and take a picture. Congratulations on your first successful shot! Use monopods!
As a rule, Bluetooth monopods send standard codes: 66, 24, 25. And our program is configured for them. But if your monopod sends other codes, then in the program settings you can set your codes.
List of compatible Samsung smartphones with which monopods work.
If you have successful or not very good experience connecting a monopod of a selfie stick to a Samsung phone, then in the comments you can indicate the model and the result. This will help us make a list of compatible models, and other users with similar models.