Connecting a digital set-top box usually takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes. No special knowledge required.
You will find everything necessary for the correct operation of the equipment in the kit:
- external decimetric antenna;
- remote control;
- finger batteries;
- audio-video cable with RCA plugs;
- operation manual, warranty card.
You do not need to buy anything extra. The exception is the HDMI cable (it often has to be purchased separately).
Configure dvb t2 the prefix can be in one of the following ways:
- acrossRCA-cable (“tulip”);
- using an antenna cable;
- with helpHDMI-cable.
Consider each option in detail.
Standard connection through RCA-cable.
- Before you begin, make sure that the power is turned off.
- Insert the plugs alternately into the jacks on the back of the set-top box in accordance with the color coding (white and red for the left and right channels of the audio signal, respectively, yellow for the video signal).
- Do the same for the TV.
- Connect the external antenna to the set-top box (the connector is also located on the back of the receiver).
- Connect the power and insert the batteries into the remote.
- At the final stage, you need to configure the TV to digital television by selecting “AV input” in the TV menu.
Connection using an antenna cable (usually for older TVs)
If your TV has a busy or missing video input, the set-top box for digital reception can be connected using an ordinary antenna cable.
Video: How to Connect a Digital Set-Top Box to a Sharp TV
Connect the antenna to the set-top box, then connect the set-top box to the TV using the antenna input.
Not all console models have an antenna output; this must be taken into account.
This type of connection is the least preferred, therefore it is not recommended to use it unnecessarily (with antenna connection, the image and sound quality are significantly reduced).
How to set up a digital set-top box with help HDMI-cable?
If you connect a digital television receiver using an HDMI cable, you can get the sharpest and most realistic image possible. This method is great for most modern TV models.
- Turn off the TV.
- Connect the set-top box to it using an HDMI cable.
- Turn on the set-top box and the TV alternately.
- In the TV menu, select the display from the connected HDMI connector (“HDMI input”).
How many receivers will be needed if the number of TVs is more than one?
Consider also the possibility of connecting one receiver to two different TVs. Theoretically, this may be feasible, in practice, such a method is extremely undesirable. Such use of the set-top box contributes to an instant deterioration in sound and image quality. In addition, it is not possible to simultaneously view different channels.
In this regard For each TV, it is recommended to buy your own receiver.
How to configure channels on a digital set-top box?
The set-top box for the TV digital television can be configured either automatically or manually (manual tuning is done according to the instructions). Most modern receiver models support the automatic program search function.
Instructions for connecting a digital set-top box
Buy digital tv (equipment for receiving and converting a digital TV broadcast signal), you can call: 7 (927) 688 61 22.