Sometimes a user may find himself in a situation when some foreign language is displayed on his favorite tablet. This can happen for various reasons:
- If the tablet was purchased in another country, such as China;
- if the firmware has been changed;
- with random tablet setup.
At first glance, it might seem that changing the language on a tablet computer does not present any problem, that this is a very easy task. In practice, this is far from the case. Even in cases with a native language installed, many users do not know where to switch the language. And if the whole menu is in a foreign language? For example, in Chinese. In such a situation, even the most experienced users do not always know how to change the language.
Switch the input language on the tablet
To change the interface language on a Huawei tablet, you need to use the following instructions:
- Initially, the device must go into the settings.
- Scrolling down, you need to stop at the item “Language and input” by clicking on it.
- Then the user will have to find and select the keyboard that is used for input.
- Next to the selected keyboard is an icon with the settings you want to click on.
- Next, select “Input Languages.”
- Now the user needs to choose the languages that are required when using the keyboard of a tablet computer Huawei. There are situations when the language selection list is not active. In this case, you must independently turn off the “System Language” function, which is displayed at the top. After that, it will become possible to select languages from the displayed list, since it will already be active.
Video: How to Change Language On Huawei
After the steps taken, it will be possible to use the keyboard on the tablet of Huawei. In order to change the input language, on the screen where the keyboard layout is displayed, you need to click on the planet icon. It is located to the left of the space. To return the language, you must again click on the planet icon.
To enter the language settings menu, as well as the layout selection, you need to click on the planet icon and hold for a couple of seconds, after which a menu will be displayed where you can add another input language, following the instructions that appear on the screen.
Change the interface language on the tablet Huawei
Unfortunately, sometimes on a Huawei tablet, instead of Russian, all functions and menus are displayed in a foreign language that is not clear to users. In most cases, this happens due to an accidental click in the choice of language in the settings. Or if the tablet was brought from another country, for example, from China. Well, if there are still words in English. In this case, you can search for a translation on the Internet or find an English-speaking acquaintance. But how to change the language on the tablet, if all the words, for example, are Chinese? Of course, you can copy the hieroglyphs and paste them into an online translator, but you can also navigate by the pictures of the icons.
In order to change the interface language on the tablet, you must do the following:
- Go to settings.
- Select the item where the icon with the letter “A” is displayed, press this key. There are 3 dots under the button.
- In the menu that appears, select the first line. Thus, the list of languages will be activated.
- Scrolling down the list, you need to select the Russian language (or the one you need).
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the desired language.
After this procedure, the entire interface will be displayed in the language selected by the user.Share link: