Smartphone Huawei Honor 9 Lite rated at 0 points on a performance scale and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8.0 shell. This smartphone needs additional evaluation. Find out the characteristics of how to get root and reset. By the way, you can download firmware and instructions to your Huawei from us. On board has. Kirin 659, 8 cores @ 2.36 GHz.
Root on Huawei Honor 9 Lite
How to get the root for Huawei Honor 9 Lite See instructions below.
If the applications did not help, ask in the root topic on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Display: 5.65 inches, IPS, Full HD (2160 × 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Kirin 659, 8 cores @ 2.36 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- RAM: 3 or 4 GB (optional)
- Permanent memory: 32 GB or 64 GB (optional) microSD
- Battery: 3000 mAh.
- Camera: 13 MP dual rear and 2 MP with PDAF support (the same front)
- Connectors: USB Type C and 3.5 mm audio port
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo Shell EMUI 8.0
- Dimensions: 151 × 71.9 × 7.6 mm View all
Review Huawei Honor 9 Lite
This is the “lite” version, which turned out to be no worse than its older brother, since it received very serious hardware, as well as a cool rear and front cameras (identical dual modules). Honor 9 Lite is running Android 8.0 Oreo, and at the moment it’s the latest version of the OS, which pleases. Surely, a bunch of OTA updates will arrive. In the camera application, a bunch of a wide variety of effects and modes, you won’t be bored. It is worth noting the chic display with a resolution of 2K, and this is in the light version, right? Sure. I would like the battery already at 3500 or even 4000 mA / h, but here the autonomy will be extended due to software optimization and a suitable bundle of iron. software. If you take this model, it’s already at a full mincemeat with 4 GB of RAM, since 3 GB are already put in the very most state employees, judging by the latest releases of the basement Chinese offices.
Video: Honor 9 Lite Does Not Turn On
Firmware for Huawei Honor 9 Lite
Official firmware Android 8.0 Oreo shell EMUI 8.0 [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Huawei firmware. Download
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from Huawei and how to fix them?
- If Honor 9 Lite does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Huawei Honor 9 Lite
Instructions on how to Hard reset on Huawei Honor 9 Lite (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data”.> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Huawei Honor 9 Lite can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Huawei smartphone. On the Honor 9 Lite, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction