Attention! By installing the root on the smartphone Honor 9 Lite, you do this at your own peril and risk.
You acknowledge that you can:
- turn the phone into a “brick”;
- disrupt the performance of OC;
- lose warranty and updates “by air”;
- increase the vulnerability of the gadget;
- lose the ability to use banking services and wireless payment.
If you are aware of this, then at your service are programs that will help you get root access to the Honor 9 Lite smartphone.
How to get root-rights for Honor 9 Lite using applications
First, let’s look at simple ways to get Ruth through specialized applications. If they didn’t help, read on and follow the instructions for working with programs for PC and custom Recovery.
- Download the application from the official site, install it on your mobile.
- Open KingRoot, wait until the collection of information about the device is completed.
- Click “TRY TO ROOT”.
- If you see a proposal to free the gadget from garbage. the process was successful. Reboot the device to verify this.
- Download the distribution kit from the developer’s page, put it on your phone
- Launch, select the application for managing Root: Superuser or SuperSU (the second is more convenient).
- Choose the exploit you like to hack the system.
- After successful installation you will be greeted by an emoticon.
Video: Honor 9 Get Root
- Download Baidu Root, install on the system.
- Click “Get Root.”
- The program will inform you if the procedure is successful.
For convenient Root access management, we recommend SuperSU, a practical tool that has been tested over the years.
Video how to get root-rights for the Honor 9 Lite smartphone
Other ways to gain superuser rights in Honor 9 Lite
Use them if you have a custom recovery or other methods have not yielded results.
VRoot (for computer)
- Save the program to the PC, drag it.
- Disable antivirus, connect the phone to the desktop.
- After the gadget is determined, click on “ROOT”.
- The smartphone will reboot, now disconnect it.
Magisk (For custom Recovery)
The best way for device owners with an unlocked bootloader and custom Recovery.
- Download the archive from Magisk and the Magisk Manager application.
- Enter Recovery, make wipe “cache” and “dakvik-cache”.
- Sew the zip archive from Magisk.
- Wipe the “dalwick cache” and “cache” again.
- Boot into the system.
- Install Magisk Manager, run it.
In order to make sure that the services have done their job, install the Root Checker application from the Play Market, open it and run a check for superuser rights on the phone.