Nokia 7 running an operating system Android 7.1 Nougat, update to Android 8.0 Oreo will be released. Its performance is rated at 5 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is high performance. Here are the characteristics of the device, instructions on how to reset settings, flash the device and, of course, how to get root-rights to Nokia
Root on Nokia 7
How to get the root for Nokia 7 See instructions below.
Below are the universal programs for obtaining root rights for devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Kingo Android Root (need PC)
- VRoot (Route via PC)
- Framaroot (popular)
- Root Genius (one-click root)
If the superuser rights (root) could not be obtained or the SuperSU program did not appear (you can install it yourself). ask a question in the root topic on android. You may need custom kernel firmware.
- Communication: GSM / HSPA / LTE, two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92 mm
- Release Date: 2017, October
- Screen: S-IPS capacitive touch, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches
- Operating system: Android 7.1 Nougat, update to Android 8.0 Oreo will be released
- Memory: built-in. 64 GB, operational. 4 GB, microSD up to 256 GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Camera: 16 MP, f / 1.8, autofocus, dual LED flash, front 5 MP, f / 2.0, autofocus
- Video: 2160p @ 30fps
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE View all
Nokia 7 Review
Nokia 7 is an average smartphone in terms of price, but it has pretty impressive data, it’s about a hardware basis. Snapdragon 630 is able to run some games even at high settings, not to mention the excellent work on the interface and in standard applications from the same Google. Of course, the level of energy efficiency at a height, despite the fact that most of the original Chinese smartphones have batteries of 4000-5000 mA / h, and this one is only 3000 mA / h, it can stretch in autonomy, will give a head start. The most interesting thing is that the smartphone can write 2K-video “out of the box” and works on the seventh Android with a good prospect of updating to eight.
Video: Hard Reset Nokia 2 1 Ta 1080
Firmware for Nokia 7
Official Android 7.1 Nougat firmware, update to Android 8.0 Oreo [stock ROM file] will be released. Download
[Recovery] Custom Nokia firmware. Download
- Recovery. flashing directly on the device
- Special utility from the manufacturer, or Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
We recommend the first method.
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a Nokia smartphone and how to fix them?
- If 7 does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Nokia 7
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Nokia 7 (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data”.> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Nokia 7 can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Nokia smartphone. On model 7, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction