Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Is a branded smartphone running Android 4.4. Here you will learn the characteristics of how to get root or reset, and you can also download firmware (for Odin, for example) and instructions on Samsung.
Root on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb
How to get the root for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb See instructions below.
If the applications did not help, ask in the root topic on android or use the full list of root utilities from the topic header.
- Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Case Type: Classic
- Construction: Water Resistant
- Control buttons: mechanical / touch
- SIM Type: micro SIM
- SIM Card Quantity: 1
- Weight: 145g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 72.5x142x8.1 mm See all
Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb
Official Android 4.4 firmware [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom firmware Samsung. Download
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a Samsung smartphone and how to fix them?
Video: Galaxy S5 Does Not Charge Through Mhl
- If the Galaxy S5 SM-G900H does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, it hangs on the screen saver, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data”.> “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the pattern key if you forget it and now you can’t unlock your Samsung smartphone. On the Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16Gb, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction