- delete everything
Want to save this video?
Sign in to report inappropriate content.
Liked the video?
Did not like?
The Federal Air Transport Agency does not mind if you turn on your wireless headphones on board the aircraft. However, when the plane takes off, all passengers are asked to transfer the phones to airplane mode. Then how will my AirPods work?
It turns out that during the flight, passengers can use short-range Bluetooth accessories, such as wireless keyboards and AirPods. But this does not mean that you need to turn off airplane mode after the plane has gained altitude.
Other videos that may interest you:
10 Little-Known Tricks for Perfect Flight Sleep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNdPO.
What Happens If Aircraft Doors Open? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNvK.
11 things you should not do on the plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOhnX.
&# 128073; Do it right after take off &# 128072; 1:13
What to do if your AirPods run out of power 2:02
How to find out who is calling 2:53
Can I take a shower with them? &# 128704; 3:33
Video: Can I Talk On Apple Watch 2
Why AirPods Disconnect From Your Phone 4:00
How to Find Your AirPods 4:55
What if your phone is not made by Apple? 5:40
You can change the name of your AirPods❗️ 7:10
– Therefore, before takeoff, you should go to Smartphone Settings and turn on airplane mode. Then you will need to go to the quick menu and manually connect Bluetooth.
– If your AirPods are running out of power, you can use one earpiece one at a time. Store one in a charging case and listen to music (or whatever you listen there) through the other.
– You can find out who is calling you without even looking at the phone screen. Select “Phone” in the settings, then click on “Call Announcement”.
– Unfortunately, AirPods are not waterproof. Therefore, you can not take a shower with them.
– The shutdown problem may be caused by dust or dirt inside.
– You can also configure the Find My AirPods feature in the Find iPhone app, so you no longer have to go through the apartment looking for headphones.
– You can use AirPods even if you do not have an iPhone. Look at the back of the charging case. See the little luminous button? With it, you can easily connect headphones to a device with the Android operating system.
– If you have a second generation AirPods, you can talk to them. Or rather, not quite with them, but with Siri.
– You can also change the name of your AirPods. Just go to the Bluetooth menu in the settings and click on the icon with the letter "i" next to AirPods. You will see a line that says “name”. Here you can write the name that best suits your headphones.
– If your AirPods are inside the case, the cover is open and the light is green, this means that the headphones are fully charged. A yellow light indicates that less than one full charge cycle is left.
Stock materials (photos, videos and others):