In this article, we will tell you about possible problems when working with the App Store and how to solve them.
App Store not working? Not a problem!
Recently, i-gadget users often face the fact that the App Store does not load at all. Fortunately, there are several ways to solve this problem.
Firstly, if you recently updated the system, try going to the “iPhone Settings” tab “iTunes and AppStore” and check the corresponding box. These manipulations will help you enter the application.
Secondly, the problem may not be with your device at all. In this case, just wait a while and try logging into the AppStore again.
If the above does not help, you will have to reflash the device, that is, reset the settings:
- Connect your gadget to a computer or laptop.
- Download firmware with the.ipsw extension for your device. You need to know the version of your iPhone (iPhone 5, 5s, 6, etc.), the model (the character set that can be seen on the back of your phone), and in which cellular network it works (GSM or CDMA).
- Disable the Find my iPhone feature. Go to “iPhone Settings”, “iCloud”, scroll down the screen and turn off the function.
Video: Apple Store Not Loading
Important! If you have Jailbreak installed, before flashing it is necessary to put your gadget in DFU mode. You can do it this way:
Connect your device to the computer, simultaneously holding the Home and Power buttons, and count 10 seconds. When they expire, release the Power button, continuing to hold Home until iTunes recognizes your device in DFU mode.
Applications are not updated in the App Store or the App Store does not download applications
- Make sure that the problem is indeed in your device and not with the App Store servers. Google or ask a friend if the application itself is working.
- Check your internet connection. Go to your browser and try loading any page.
- Turn airplane mode on and off, click on the airplane icon on the Springboard screen (In the same place as the BlueTooth icon, Wi-Fi, etc.), wait 10 seconds and click on the icon again.
- Uninstall the application with a frozen download and reinstall it.
- If the above does not help, then try downloading another application in parallel.
- Logging out of your AppleID account and re-authorization may very well help.
- Seven troubles. one reset. Reboot the device.
- If none of the above methods helped, try synchronizing your purchases with your Mac / PC:
Connect your device to a computer.
2. Turn on the iTunes application on the computer / laptop.
3. Select “Sync.”
- In extreme cases, a complete reset should help.
Open “Settings”. “Reset”. “Reset Network Settings”. Check if the problem is resolved.
As you can see, there is a way out of any situation, and technology is no exception.